Sunday, December 31, 2006

Praise Others Project - (December 31st)

Today wraps up "The Praise Others Project". I spent all day trying to decide where to end this month long blog series. Each day in December I selected an author and blogger who I have come to know from their writing....and who has inspired me. I could not select on final person, nor do I want it to end. So I will continue from time to time and add to this series. It has no end.

It was a big project. Having to create a meaningful post everyday about someone I admire....but it was also a soul warming event.

Please look back at the blog achieves of The Some Assembly Required Blog for the month of December 2007 (or click below on the "praise others project" label). You will be amazed at the body of work that has been created by these amazing folks and hopefully discover for yourself what makes them all so amazing.

Thank you to all who appeared in this project, many of whom emailed me directly to talk about their own reasons of why they find it so important to praise others:

Steve Harper, Stephen Covey, Barbara Wallace, Charles Garfield, Darren Rowse, A.J. Jacobs, Scott Ingram, Hugh Macleod, Jill Konrath, Chris - Lisa and Anne, Jason Alba, David Bach, Jen Blackert, Harvey Mackay, Tom Kane, Malcolm Gladwell, Tom Peters, Jack Canfield, Larry Bodine, Joe Calloway, Tim Sanders, Michael Port, Seth Godin, Monica Bay, God, Rick Warren, Donny Deutsch, David Lorenzo and Jim Collins.

Have A Great Day

thom

1 comment:

FranceSays said...

This has been a great project! I haven't even read them all yet. I'll have to refer back often.

Some are personal favorites, some are new to me. Thanks for doing it.
Happy New year