Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Praise Others Project (December 5th) - Darren Rowse

Darren Rowse is a 34-year-old Austrailan and is the guy behind Problogger.net and other money making blogs. The gentleman earns a six figure income as a "full-time blogger".

I want to praise Darren in the "Praise Others Project" not because he has found a way to make a living in this crazy and complicated blogosphere, but because of the effort he puts into Problogger.net, making it a wonderful library of information. It is an unequaled treasure chest for anyone who writes a blog.

I have improved in my own journey in this bloggy media because of Darren, his insights and the thousands of contributing ideas from bloggers from around the globe.

Thank you, Darren. While I do not earn any money from my blog, I have improved it because of Problogger.net.

Have A Great Day.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Thom - really appreciate your kind and encouraging words!w