Friday, April 20, 2007

"Some Assembly Required" Back in Stock at Book People

As many who have heard me speak know, I am a fan of independent bookstores. I grew up shopping for reading materials at Vroman's in Southern California. It was a friendly place, and thrives to this day in Pasadena, California. A friend of mine, Anne, who was the most avid reader I knew in elementary school, now works for Vroman's. I think that is cool.

Locally in Austin, Texas we have Book People. This is the creme de la creme of the Indy Book Sellers (2005 Book Store of the Year, according to Publisher's Weekly!). When I released my first book, Some Assembly Required, they not only carried it, but are delightfully supportive of all local authors.

Many had told me that it was out of stock, but they now have plenty of copies available. If you live in Austin, and have never read Some Assembly Required, swing by their downtown location! If you are planning on visiting our fine city, you should experience what is truly one of our local gems. If you are nowhere near Austin, the book is available on Amazon.com.

They do not yet carry my new book, The ABC's of Networking, but I am working on that!!! I know that local folks like the ease of having a local vendor. It is available in stock at Amazon.com...so please order today!

Have A Great Day.

thom
thom@thomsinger.com

No comments: