Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Steve (Halloween Birthday Boy)


Happy Birthday to my oldest brother (Back row on left in above photo).

Steve is much, much, much older than me. He is the oldest of the four Singer boys (I am the youngest).

He was born on Halloween. We are still waiting for him to take off the monster mask!

Aside from being old, he is my godfather. He was nearly 14 when I was born. It was always kinda cool to have my older brother as my godfather. I called him Mr. Big when I was five. I still have the letters he wrote me when he lived overseas when I was a kid.

Also aside from being old, he is a good big brother. No complaints. He usually buys the beer when we get together (that is the international rule for older brothers!).

He did tell me when I pointed out how old he was (noting that he is closing in on 60), that he could still take me in a fight. Hmmmmm, that argument worked when I was 11 and he was 25.

Ahhh, who am I kidding, he probably could!

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Steve. I know you are my only sibling who reads my blog!!!

Have A Great Day.

thom

No comments: