Friday, February 19, 2010

Austin Business Journal - Subscription Special

I have partnered with the Austin Business Journal for a series of business seminars over the past year. Several hundred people have attended the "Smart Series" presentations since June 2009. At each event the ABJ offers a special price to those who subscribe to the paper while present at the event. They offer one, two and three year specials on subscriptions.

The Austin Business Journal is a great resource for anyone who does business in Austin, and it is very cost effective. For $86 for one year or $182 for three years (special price) you get the weekly paper, online access, and the Book of Lists. Plus they host a variety of educational, networking and awards programs every year that bring together the "Whose Who" of the Austin, Texas business community.

This is an easy product for me to endorse, as I read it every week. (Full disclosure, I do receive compensation for my partnership with the ABJ... but I have been actively utilizing the value of the paper for over 15 years).

Now that same offer they offer at the seminars is available to anyone who reads my blog.

CLICK HERE for more information.

Subscribe today!

Have A Great Day.

thom

No comments: