Sunday, October 17, 2010

Find A Speaker In Austin, Texas (and Beyond)

Many people who are planning business meetings have never before had to find, vet, negotiate with, and hire a speaker for an event. They inherited the task from a boss who expects his or her audience to be "wowed" by an experienced presenter, but has delegated the responsibility. These accidental meeting planners often have no idea where to start in finding someone for their keynote address or breakout training sessions.

Regardless of their event being in a conference room at their office, or at a big convention center (or hotel) in a foreign city, they need to find the right person to set the tone for their meeting. Finding the right speaker is important to the success of any corporate event. Conventions, Conferences, Trade Shows, Sales Meeting, Annual Forecasts, Sales Training, etc... all require people who can inspire the audience.

I speak nationally and internationally, but often get calls from companies and organizations having meetings in my hometown of Austin, Texas. I know Austin. I like Austin. And if you are planning a meeting in the Texas Capital I want to be your speaker! Give me a call at (512) 970-0398. In additional to the speech I can also help point you toward great restaurants, party venues, activities, local meeting planners, etc...

If we determine that I am not the right person to speak at your event, I will help you find someone ideal for your audience. I know hundreds of speakers in Texas and around the world. Through my connections with NYP Speakers, The National Speakers Association, or my network of professional contacts, I want to assist in helping you find a professional speaker who will "WOW" the crowd.

If your meeting is someplace else.... I still want to be your speaker!!! -- but the below video talks directly to those having meetings in Austin.



If you do not see the video... here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVhxi2YbrHU

Have A Great Day

thom

No comments: