Friday, June 01, 2012

Cool Things My Friends Do - "Social Madness" from the Austin Business Journal

Each Friday on this blog I enjoy highlighting some of the cool things my friends do in their work and personal lives.   


The Austin Business Journal is holding a contest called "Social Madness" in conjunction with their sister publications around the United States.  Many of my friend's businesses are nominated in the first round / local competition for Austin companies (I am a nominee also).  The winners will advance to a national competition.


Take a minute and go vote for all my friends (Oh, and vote for me, too!!!  Also... please follow our business pages on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.... as the contest is a combination of votes and expanding Social Media reach).  


You can come back and vote every day for two weeks!


Here is a list of some of my friends who are nominees (Note there are three separate categories for small, medium and large companies):  


Chaotic Moon
King Law Group
MapMyFitness, Inc.
Red Velvet Events
Sparksight
Watkins Insurance Group
Dachis Group


***CLICK HERE TO VOTE***


Yes, I am in the same category as most of my friends.... and while I want votes, I also want to see my friends kick butt in this contest!!! 


Have A Great Day.


thom singer

No comments: