Friday, October 11, 2013

Cool Things My Friends Do: 15-Year-Old Author Releases Eighth Book

Each Friday on this blog I enjoy highlighting some of the cool things my friends do in their personal and professional lives.

Paris Morris just released her eighth book in the "My Friend Paris" series.  "My Twins First Halloween" hits the book shelves just in time for the holiday and continues the adventures of her young characters and the antics of the little twins.

Eight books is a great accomplishment.... but did I mention she is 15-years-old?   She has created a business empire that includes books, appeal, and consumable products....and she does not yet have a drivers licence.

Paris wrote her first book, "I'm Having Twins", when she was nine years old, telling the stories of a little girl whose life is changed when her parents introduce twins into their family.  She knew this topic well, as when she was five her sisters were born.  The moral of the story is that twins can shake up your world, but in the end they make life better!

She has followed it up with several stories including a few books that have been created with co-authors.  Her sister Liberty wrote "Paris goes to San Francisco", her cousin Jenna wrote "Paris goes to Los Angeles", and her friend Jackie (my daughter) wrote "My Twins First Christmas".  All of the illustrated books have fun stories and positive messages for young readers.

Congratulations to Paris on her all her books.  This is so cool.

Have A Great Day.

thom singer

No comments: