Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Cool Things My Friends Do - Week #127. Judson Laipply in Delta Safety Video

Each week on this blog I enjoy highlighting some of the cool things my friends do in their personal and professional lives.

My friend Judson Laipply (you all know him as the creator of one of the first YouTube viral videos: "The Evolution of Dance" with over 292 million views) shows up in this new Delta Airlines online safety video.  

The premise of the video is they utilize a ton on YouTube sensations as the actors in the video.  It is fun, and your favorite cats, goats, bumbling beauty queens, and dancing Judsons all have cameos.



I am happy to share this with you and to have Judson as week #127 of Cool Things My Friends Do.  I have known Judson for several years and he is one of the nicest people you will ever encounter (and a great inspirational speaker, in addition to having all the dance moves).

Have A Great Day

thom singer

No comments: